Thursday, February 22, 2007

Usher Engaged?


Rumor has it that Usher is off the market. Allegedly, Usher proposed to his girlfriend Tameka Foster. You might not remember that their relationship was broiled in controversy. Mrs. Foster was married at the time they started their courting. She started off as Usher's stylist and ended up in his arms. Anyhoo, the representatives for either party are neither confirming nor denying the engagement. I say, congratulations! I truly thought he was playing for the OTHER team. Good to know I was wrong, maybe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tluv! This is not appropos to the story above, but regarding your Britney story, I looked through your archives and found these words -- your words: "I am now instituting a news black-out on the Landing strip (a.k.a. Britney Spears). I will no longer report the follies that are her life! I will leave those trivial and trite excapades to the tabloid and mainstream media outlets! In other words, we don't give a damn!!"

Does any of that ring a bell? Anyhoo, just wanted to refresh your memory. TTFN! From your BIGGEST FAN!

TLUV said...

Hey stay on subject!