Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm Disgusted And Outraged!


I read an article in Details Magazine about "Mandingo Parties." Apparently the journalist thought they were new things but, they've been going on for years. I knew nothing about them until now. Let me enlighten you! White affluent couples (usually swingers) hire black, young, and well endowed men to come to a party and "sleep" with their wives (usually ugly and rotund). I am sickened because most of the husbands and wives are racist. They just can't resist the fantasy. I don't know who makes me sicker! Is it the "Mandingos"? Is it the "Swingers"? Look at the people in the picture! They don't put "Mandingo" into my mind! More like "Slobingos"! Note to readers: Why is it that "swingers" and nudists are always the ones who need to keep their clothes on at all times?LMAO

No comments: