Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What The Hell?

Surely you have heard about the 2 and 5 year olds smoking marijuana. I am so sickened by the video! In case you haven't heard, 2 children were cooerced into smoking marijuana. The uncle of the toddlers was supposed to be baby-sitting, instead he was putting blunts in their mouth and lighting them. Throughout the video you hear laughter from the uncle and his friends. The tape was found when the police conducted a raid for drugs. The uncle his friends and the childrens mother have been charged. The children have been placed in foster care. Words won't even form in my head about this! For once in my life, I'm speechless! Comment for me ya'll!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgKZOfG89Q Here's the video! Oh, it happened in Texas! They'll probably give them the death penalty.

1 comment:

jenbriese said...

I can't believe that someone would do this to a child!

Great story, by the way.

I tagged your blog so that I can come back and check out all the latest gossip. Saves me from having to buy a magazine! lol

Have a great day! JennyB http://uniquenorthern.blogspot.com