Monday, May 07, 2007

Say What?




I wasn't going to address this but I feel compelled to. After Saturday night's fight between Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather, people were on the radio talking smack! They felt that Floyd Mayweather embarrassed black people. I guess before the fight HBO showed a reality show about Oscar and Floyd and their journey to the fight. During the shows, Floyd was a bit braggadocio and flaunted his money. So what! He's young and flamboyant! People were calling and saying that his behavior make "white people" think all black people behave like that! That's ludicrous! Black people watched Jeffrey Dahmer tell about how he killed and ate men. Do we think all white people do that? NO! I must admit that I am starting to think that they kill their wives rather than divorce them. That's just MY mindset. Bottom line is, money makes people behave strangely. Paris Hilton is rich and she never wears the same thing twice! Do I think all white people are like that? NO! To the naysayers: Get over it! Stop hatin on the man! Money changes you! Some of y'all act different when you get your little paycheck! You know you do!

No comments: