Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Give Him A Break!



I listened to Isiah Washington's side of the story on Larry King, the other night. I must say that I believe him. I remember when the incident happened and that was exactly what I heard happened. I believe that they put the homophobic statement in the equation to make the situation seem worse than it was. Funny that McDreamy was never reprimanded for being late and holding up taping but, Isiah was reprimanded for something that didn't hold up taping. In a place where time is money, which one is worse? Note to T.R. Knight: When I feel like people don't like me, I ignore them. Stop playing the sex card. Surely, you know people who don't care for your preference. The world is not the kindest place, we must make the best of it. If you are Blessed to have friends, lean on them.

No comments: