Friday, August 03, 2007

Maybe Tracey Heard Me!


Eddie Murphy has issued a statement through his rep that says that he has paid child support to Mel B and covered her pregnancy expenses. Mel B and her attorney Gloria Allred, insist that Eddie hasn't paid "one penny" to Mel B for Angel. I think he's trying to make himself look good. Tracey probably put some pressure on him. She should have said,"I could never consider marrying anyone who would turn their back on their child!" Let's face it folks, Mel B has moved on also, to better things (Stephen Belafonte). I doubt seriously if she would make waves in his relationship if he held up his bargain and took care of his child. Anyhoo, I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

All I have to say is, when I saw the picture of Mel B with Nicole, I thought, "Eddie is in trouble now!" You know the old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." When a guy's ex's start comparing notes and strategizing TOGETHER, it's time for the guy to throw in the towel.

But the situation is a little confusing. Why would Mel B lie about receiving child support? Seems like if he'd paid and she was saying he hadn't, he'd have spoken up way before now. Maybe he IS just trying to look good in front of Tracey Edmonds. That should be red flag number 10 for her.

TLUV said...

thanx wordswork! I agree with ya. Eddie is trying to save face! I don't believe he has even seen the baby. You know he would have tipped the paparazzi for a photo op! Eddie is a liar! Tracey, if ya listening, RUN!