Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Say What JaRule?


JaRule is sounding off on the Jena 6 and homosexuality on TV. He said, "Yeah, they got my man Doug Morris under fire and shit,
they got him going down to go speak to Congress about hip-hop lyrics, are you fucking serious? There's a fucking black kid right now about to get 25 years for having a fight with some white kids over hanging the nooses over the white tree, lets get to that. Let's get into shit like that, because that's what's tearing up America, not me calling a woman a bitch or a hoe on my rap songs. And if it is, then we need to go step to Paramount, and fucking MGM, and all of these other motherfuckers that's making all of these movies and we need to go step to
MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these fucking shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homosexuality, that my kids can't watch this shit. Dating shows that's showing two guys or two girls in mid afternoon. Let's talk about shit like that! If that's not fucking up America, I don't know what is." I must admit I agree! They should take all that crap off TV! Music Television should be just that, MUSIC TELEVISION! I hate seeing these kids on TV kissing and canoodling for the whole world to see! I'm not just against the homosexual PDA, I'm against PDA, PERIOD! Damnit, get a room! I don't want to see you suck face! Man on man or woman on woman or man on woman! Sadly, there are some people on the internet that are trying to turn his words into something homophobic. I think he has the right to speak up for his children. I am going to speak up for mine!

No comments: