Thursday, September 20, 2007

What Is It?


Mario Lopez (a good friend) of Oscar De LaHoya was asked about the pictures that hit the internet recently. Mario said, “Oscar and I have been friends for a long time…we go way back. He [De La Hoya] is absolutely not in those pictures…very clever photo shop.”

“I just spoke with Oscar about the photos and we both got a big kick out of them. He said he looked like his aunt. They are so far fetched. Clearly they are fake. When you are at the top a lot of people want to drag you down.” Then I went to Allhiphop.com and they had another interesting theory on the pictures. They said,"I got an email that told me of a possible source for this pictures of De La Hoya in drag. I heard that he and Sugar Ray Leonard had a bet. In a recent press release by way of Doghouse Boxing, Oscar De La Hoya and Sugar Ray Leonard admitted they made a bet with two of their boxers that fought on September 15. Long story short, they had fighters they promote with on the undercard of Juan Manuel Marquez against Rocky Juarez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. If Oscar or Sugar’s fighter lost…the loser would have to dress up like a ringcard girl (you know the hot chicks that carry the round cards?). So, I am hearing that’s the origin of these pictures of Oscar…so I hear." Which one is it? Well, which one do you believe? I can't see any photoshopping in those pics!

No comments: