Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ain't No Field Like A Whitfield!

That's what my family says! We are Whitfields! So, like a good Whitfield, I went to see "This Christmas". I absolutely loved it! It is a "must see". The characters reminded me of my Grandma's house on Christmas. Go see it! The critics dogged it! Why do they do that to our movies? Was it Oscar worthy? I think so! Chris Brown acts as well as he sings! I, thoroughly, enjoyed it! KUDOS
Music Videos - This Christmas BTW Chris Brown's version of "Try a Little Tenderness" was the best part of the movie! Check out this video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm i have to say i took my sisters to see this movie..and i loved it, it was good...but not oscar good. i enjoyed chris brown and the whole family, this is a movie i would go buy on dvd. i liked it i give it 5 stars...wait do movies get stars or just albums...n e way it was a great movie