Monday, November 26, 2007

Redskin shot!


Washington Redskins Pro Bowl safety, Sean Taylor, was injured this morning. Apparently, Taylor was shot in his home in Florida. He is in critical condition. His father said his femoral artery was severed and he lost alot of blood. Police aren't sure what occured despite the fact that many people were in the home at the time. It could have been a possible burglary, it could have been a possible robbery," Lt. Nancy Perez said. "It has not been confirmed as yet." The team is asking for our prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Michael Pittman and I feel terrible about all this. I hope everyone out there will understand the message here, never bring a machete to a gunfight, that's just ludi chris.

Sorry, I have to cut this short, I have a grieving widow to console;@

TLUV said...

I'm glad you are looking for the family. Please let them know they are in my prayers.