Friday, December 07, 2007

Dem's Fightin Words!



Apparently, there is a low-grade beef going on between Remy Ma and Lil Kim. DJ Kayslay interviewed Remy Ma and this is what she had to say about Lil Kim:

“That little boy better leave me alone.”

“Like, how could you be conceited, you don’t even like your own face.”

“You don’t like your nose, you don’t like your cheek , you don’t like your chin, you don’t like your skin color, you don’t like your tits , you don’t like your stomach, you don’t like your teeth.”

“When I feel like someone’s getting at me, then I’ll drag them all over the first spot that I see them…like this chic has more ghostwriters than Foxy. I just feel like right now she’s reaching.”

“Who do you think would win in a fist fight? Lets take it to a whole different level.”
Remy Ma does have a point! You can't love yourself and you are constantly trying to look like Michael Jackson.

No comments: