Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How Long Should You Pay For Your Past?


My cousin wants to be a rapper. I tell her "the streets are always watching!" She says, "I know!" Does she really? The internet is all abuzz about the photos of rapper Eve, during her stripper days, performing unmentionable acts on another female. This was, at least, 13 years ago. Nonetheless, the pictures are disturbing. Disturbing because, Eve is in Milan, Italy at the hottest designers around, fashion shows. She exudes class and finesse. I feel strange after seeing the photos. Strange and disgusted. Again, I ask, how long should you pay for your past? Stripping is nothing new. I just don't understand her motives. Women who need to feed their children or pay college tuition, I can see them stripping. Stripping for the sake of stripping, I can't fathom. I did not post the photos because I didn't feel comfortable. If you would like to see them go to http://www.bossip.com/ .

No comments: