Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Really Surprised! "NOT"


Star Jones Reynolds will soon be known as "Star Jones" again. According To Entertainment Tonight, Star Jones filed for divorce on March 26th. The papers were marked as an “Uncontested Matrimonial” case by the court and the records were sealed.
She told ET, “Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.”


I saw it coming! I know you did too! I smell a book about his gay lifestyle coming out!

No comments: