Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally!!!


Even though they were married on April 8th of 2008, Beyonce is just now confirming it. She said, “I don’t deny it (the wedding). I just don’t talk about it. We’ve never talked about us and it’s kind of protected our relationship. I think it’s kept us out of tabloid drama.“A lot of actresses that have had successful relationships don’t talk about them, so neither do I." I just need to let them know that they are still the subject of tabloid fodder! People are guessing but, they are still talking about them in the rag mags! As long as you are secure in your relationship, you should be grateful for any mention of your name. I find it hilarious that they are on every magazine cover and every show on television, when it's time to release an album. You can't have it both ways! Either disappear and live happy or stay in the spotlight and risk the gossip. You say you want to relate to your fans yet, you don't want people to know certain things about your life. If you met a fan they would run down their entire life in twenty seconds. You, on the other hand, only want them to know the person that is on stage. hypocrites!

No comments: