Friday, May 02, 2008

Usher Ain't No Pimp!


Speculation about Usher selling pictures of his baby is over! Usher told Page Six, "In no way would I ever pimp out my child for money." He went on to defend his wife, Tameka, and talk about his upcoming album, "Here I Stand." "I am livid that people talk about my child,"
"What makes you a man more than being a father to your child? I recognize I gave anonymity away when I became an artist, but to have people try to paint a horrible picture of what's so beautiful - it's obvious someone is trying to stop something so beautiful."
As for embattled spouse Tameka - who has been blamed for the firing of most of Usher's music team, for not getting along with his mother, Jonetta Patton, and for being jealous of other women - Usher says,"Just get over it." He has posed with his son , for free, for Essence magazine's Father's Day issue.

No comments: