Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm Baaaack!



What's up with these old rappers getting busted? First it was Numbskull(Garrick Desmond Husbands) from The Luniz (I Got 5 On It). He was arrested for sodomy and corporal injury and possession of a firearm. Husbands is facing some serious time. SMH I then see that Warren G (half-brother of Dr. Dre) was riding in a car at 2 a.m., when he was pulled over and a large amount of marijuana was found in the car. Warren G was a passenger but, there was so much marijuana that he was also charged with possession with the intent to sell. He posted $20,000 bail and was released this morning. I guess he said, "I will not be foreclosed on, I am gonna pay my mortgage!" If ya records aren't selling you gotta sell something else! I don't advocate the selling of drugs. I do understand that you have kids to take care of!

No comments: