Monday, June 02, 2008

"One Hit Wonder" Speaks!


Teairra Mari is talking about beating up Rihanna. Apparently, 6 months ago, Rihanna said that her relationship with Teairra wasn't very nice. That Teairra was rather nasty towards her. She went on to say that Teairra's lack of success was "karma". Well, Teairra has fired back with an interview with mediatakeout.com. Read what Teairra said:


"First of all, I never thought there was any beef. Me and [Rihanna] only had positive encounters ... So naturally when I read that, I wanted to whoop her azz."And according to Teairra Mari - had the two met up last fall - Rihanna would have gotten the whooping she deserved. The 20 year old Tearra Mari told MediaTakeOut.com, "I was a rebellious teenager. Anybody that said anything about me, I wanted to fight."


From the few people that I know, that know Teairra, she wouldn't fight crime! Note to Teairra: change the attitude and carry yourself like a lady, and you, too, can have success!

No comments: