Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Negro Please!!!


Al Reynolds is rearing his ugly head, again! According to People.com, Al says, "I am not a homosexual," on a new YouTube video posted Tuesday. Reynolds also claimed that he still carries a torch for the former View host, who filed for divorce earlier this year. But, in a series of three videos, he admits the two are not on speaking terms. "It saddens me," he says. "Our relationship is a little tender and hopefully over time we can heal a lot of that, and we can become friends again." (He echoed that sentiment to the Associated Press, telling the wire service: "I still very much love her. I do. I can't lie to you.") Note to Star: Don't fall for that ish! He is just saying that to get back on his gravy train! Especially since there was no interest in his tell-all book! We got ya number, AL!

No comments: