Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best Pick Or Strategy? You Be The Judge...






Not only did McCain meet with Sarah Palin only once, he obviously didn't get her take on being the new VP. Read what she had to say about being the VP before she decided to take the nomination:
"But as for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does everyday? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question."





Really Mrs. Palin? What do you want to do? Work for Alaskans or go to funerals for four years? Republicans need to know! LOL

No comments: