Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poor Al!!!!


Al Reynolds saw his hopes and dreams dashed, today. He and Star Jones came to a settlement in their divorce proceedings. Al was contesting the pre-nup that gave him virtually nothing! Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing. Did he really think he could fight Star on the pre-nup? She is a lawyer, ya know! If she ever needs a job, she can write iron-clad pre-nups for the wealthy! Both have moved on, romantically. Star is dating a handsome chef named Herb Wilson. Kudos, Star!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Why are you giving her kudos? I thought she was on your S-H-Y-T list. Isn't she still the same lying-about-her-bypass-take-the-money-
and-don't-show-up-for-the-event skank you love to hate? Or have I missed something?

Let a sistah know.

TLUV said...

I give her kudos because she played the "player!" Anytime you outsmart a hustler, I am happy! She is still on my S-H-Y-T list but she is closer to the bottom now!