Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The "Dumb Hick" Award Goes To......


This award is a special one. I am giving it to Levi Johnston. Levi is the soon-to-be father of Sarah Palin's grandchild. I give him this award for one simple reason: He has dropped out of high school to work in the oil fields of Alaska! I understand that he wants to financially support his child but, I think that education is too important to just leave dangling. If it is a matter of just support, remember his mother-in-law is still the Governor of Alaska! The baby will want for nothing! What kind of example are you setting for your child/children? This family is full of contradictions i.e. "Children should be taught abstinence not birth control!" and "Alaskan teens are being encouraged to finish school and get their educations!" Everything Gov. Sarah Palin is trying to implement in Alaska, is being thrown out the window by her and her children! I know you think that I rant too much about Sarah Palin! That's why it's called a blog! I cannot support someone who can only name Roe vs. Wade as a Supreme Court decision! Should I be worried that, if she's in office, I will lose my vote? Will she get rid of all the decisions that have effected black people? Will schools be segregated, again? When you think she'll get rid of abortions, think about the other things she'll get rid of, in the name of Christians!

No comments: