Thursday, October 30, 2008

Take The Test!!!

This post is directed to Michelle Davis Balfour(William Balfour's mother). I learned today that the police have found the murder weapon and William Balfour is refusing to take a lie detector test. I am talking to his mother because she seems to imply that people are "blaming" him for no reason. I have a son myself. If he was ever accused of something so heinous, I would tell the family that my prayers are with them and that is it! I would support my son but, I wouldn't make stupid statements to the press. Everybody loves their children. It makes no sense that she can't see why people are naming him as a person of interest. Mrs. Balfour, if you love your son, tell him to take the test!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

I was so saddened to hear that Julian's body had been found. I thought for sure that just Balfour had taken him to get back at his ex-wife and he just wanted to spend time with the boy, that he could never bring himself to kill a child. I was so wrong.

This man is a monster; I don't care what his mama says.

I feel for Jennifer and her family. PLEASE Keep your doors locked!

TLUV said...

Gurl, you couldn't have said it better! A Monster! I hope you're keeping them in your prayers....