Monday, December 01, 2008

I Am So Angry!!!!



Let me get this off my chest! Alex Rodriguez! I cannot believe this man left his wife and kids for Madonna! What does he see in this aging pop star? First, I hear that he is ditching his family to have Thanksgiving Dinner with Madonna and her kids. Then, I hear that he, first, dines with his ex and kids, and then he meets up with Madonna at one of her concerts. He played errand boy by handing her a bottle of water during her performance. This was supposed to be their "coming out" as a couple. Let me talk directly to A-Rod! You are being an A-hole! This woman uses men and hunts them and takes them from their families, at any cost. What kind of relationship will you have with your children when they get older? They will resent you! Leaving a relationship is one thing but, running behind this plastic surgery calamity, is quite another! I wish you could step outside and see what we see! Do yourself and your kids a favor, RUN!!!!!!! Remember, nothing good happens when you cheat! The first photo is of A-Rod and his wife, Cynthia. The second photo is of Madonna. She looks used and abused!

No comments: