Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three Letters You Never Wanna Get!


Siobhan Wade, the estranged wife of B-Baller Dwyane Wade, claims that he left their marriage and gave her an STD! The couple hve two sons Zaire,7, and Zion, 1 year old. I know that all his little jump-offs are scrambling to get tested! These claims were made in a divorce decree. Hopefully, the couple can come to an agreement before this divorce gets any uglier.

Note to Gabrielle Union: I hope that the rumors about you and Dwyane are untrue! Otherwise, you need to be tested too!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

So not nice. Hiya TLuv!! See the O Man all up in both my hometowns to day? YAY US as one more hometown to brag on sorta... I really don't claim DC but being so friggin' close to Andrews AFB where he's flying in and out of... we'll see his PP and be able to wave where hi MIGHT see us. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

TLUV said...

Lady Di you have it going on this weekend! Have fun and take many pics!!!

Lady Di said...

Uhmmmmmmmmm.... I tried to post this but I don't see it. Anyhow Tluv, one too many trips to Starbucks did me in. I was unable to get to either location due too much Chai, maybe?!?! So, the next best thing is the net and I gathered a lil bit from here and there to make a nice post about it. Check it out ->