Friday, June 05, 2009

What Makes Me Blog.....




I have been absent for a minute now. Firstly, because I was out of town and secondly, because the celebs aren't doing anything to make me blog! So, I am going to talk directly to them about what they should do to make me blog. That said, I will first speak with Foxxy Brown. Foxxy, you kept us talking a year ago! Why aren't you smacking people at the beauty supply store? At least you could throw your phone at the next person that calls you a "has-been!" Remy Ma is in jail but, what happened to the jail nuptials? Oprah, will you please go off on Gayle and tell her "YOU made the money!" She just rode your coat tails! Will SOMEBODY please tell Gabrielle Union to leave their man alone! Tell her to stop party-hopping and messing with others men. Will Nas and Kelis mend their relationship and re-do their vows in the delivery room, via the internet! Oh, and can Will Smith please leave his wife for me! Perhaps, that was too much but, you get the drift! Until these things happen or SOMETHING moves me, blogging will be slow. Not to worry, these celebs will soon do something crazy and I will be there. Waiting in the shadows.........

6 comments:

Lady Di said...

You're a scream. I am guessing all the sickness is gone as well?? Well visit my Blog and makes some . & ! & ? & .................. *laughs*

It's boring too but it'll give you something else to do until the next "celeb" crashes, dashes or...... lashes.

TLUV said...

will do! Yes, the sickness is gone! It's amazing what allergies will do to you! I was flat out! Thought I was on my way to "The Upper Room!" LOL

Lady Di said...

Neti Pot is the wonder, so I hear. You try it out and let me know. (no laugh)

TLUV said...

what is Neti Pot? I've never heard of it!

TLUV said...

I have a contraption that is similar to that! Unfortunately, my drainage goes to my chest! This, in turn, becomes bronchitis. Good info, though! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

her name is FOXY BROWN, one "X" not two ...

check her out @
www.twitter.com/FoxyDonDiva
www.myspace.com/foxybrownofficial
www.globalgrind.com/foxybrown

this girl is amazing!!