Monday, October 05, 2009

Serial Dater Or MoneyMaker?




That is the question I ask of thee! Is Lamar Odom a hopeless romantic or up to outrageous antics? Lamar Odom, Los Angeles Laker, and hubby of Khloe Karnoclassian was dating Taraji P. Henson AND Claudia Jordan (model #1 on Deal Or No Deal) AND Khloe in on year! Claudia and Khloe within weeks of each other! Rumor has it he popped the question to Taraji and she said, "Fool pleez!" Okay, she just said, "No!" It sounds better with the, "Fool pleez!" Anyhoo, this makes me wonder what Lamar's motives are! He signed a $30 million dollar deal, so he's not hurting for cash! The other question is, "why would anyone say no to the $30 million dollar man?" Hell, as a kid, I was willing to marry the $6 million dollar man! Of course, we'd be broke now but, that's neither here nor there! Anyhoo, I just thought I'd drop that little tid-bit on ya!

No comments: