Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OH, NO SHE DIDN'T!!!


This morning, Deelishus called the Russ Parr morning Show, complaining about their comments on her dress. She said "We, celebrities, are always bothered by Blogs and paparazzi, saying bad things about us!" Deelishus, first of all, anything someone says keeps you in our hearts and minds. Don't take these things personally. I really hated the dress! It doesn't mean I dislike you! I think you represent the "D" well. You are articulate and very genuine. Unfortunately, that dress showed none of that. Concentrate on Flav, and Keep It Poppin! Note To Deelishus: Burn that dress! I mean It!!!! Note to self: Is being Flavor Flav's arm candy, celebrity status? I don't think so!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dress was sooooo ugly! girl you could have bought a better lookin dress, i told you do not go to rainbow! oh yeah i forgot u told me that fav didn't have the money for a better dress.......get it together please