Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2 New Movies!



I saw the trailers for 2 new movies. I've got to see them! The first is "I Think I Love My Wife." This movie stars Chris Rock as a bored husband. He has the perfect wife (Gina Torres)but, a friend from the past (Kerry Washington) wants to put the pizazz back into his marriage. Considering what's going on with Chris Rock and his real wife Malaak, this movie could be art imitating life! The second movie is called "Stomp The Yard." It's basically a movie about dancing. Reminiscent of "You Got Served." I like it because of the Historically Black College setting. I also like the fraternity step-show scenes. It stars the usual Megan Good as the "love interest" and newcomers like "Ne-yo" and "Chris Brown." Go see it! It looks entertaining. Note to readers: If we could give Marques Houston and Omarion a chance, we can give Chris Brown one. Note to sisters: There will not be a shortage of fine men!!!!!

No comments: