Monday, January 08, 2007

I Don't Know If I Like New York!


I just watched "I Love New York" and I have to say it's worst than "Flavor Of Love." I can't stomach looking at her mother! She looks like a vampire with a wig pulled halfway on her head! What is up with the eighthead? Her eyebrows and baby hair are running away from each other! Let's talk about the candidates! Nicknames like "Real", "12-pack", "T-Bone" and "Chance" don't really do justice to these losers. That mother, alone, would scare the hell outta me. New York still looks like "lambchop" the puppet. Those eyelashes! That mouth! Oh, for goodness sake, keep watching! Note to readers: Will you keep watching? Let a sista know!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate her mother!......but im going to watch the show because it's funny!......also i like chance he is sooo crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks "to' up from the flo' up." It's never a good idea to take a picture with your mouth open. But this was probably a screencap to make her look atrocious. I haven't seen the show. I've been boycotting reality shows ever since the black chick was kicked off "Survivor."