Friday, January 12, 2007

WHO IS IT?


I was listening to shock jock Wendy Williams yesterday. A young man called in with quite a tale. Apparently in New York, and probably many other cities, there are sex parties going on. This particular party was for men, and down-low men, only. This young man said that a well-known rapper from Queens came to the party with his entourage. The young man and the rapper made eye contact and it was on! The entourage made a circle and the rapper and the young man got in the middle of the circle. The young man performed "oral" sex on the rapper while being shielded, from view, by the entourage. When the act was over the rapper punched the young man in the mouth two times and told him to keep this quiet! The young man did not go to the police because he was fearful of retribution. Apparently, the young man told Wendy Williams the rapper's name but, they didn't reveal it. They did, however, drop hints. They said the rapper is in trouble right now for a couple of assaults. They also said he has lots of muscles and keeps his lips very shiny. Note to readers: Who do you think this is? I have my ideas but, I'm no fool! If they didn't mention his name, neither will I!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was L.L. Cool J. He is the only rapper I know who keeps his lips shiny. Of course there may be other more current rappers that I don't know about.

Anonymous said...

well i think it might be busta or 50cent!