Thursday, January 04, 2007

RING THE ALARM!


I need to preface this by saying, I really like Jennifer Hudson. I am sorry but, she needs to fire her current stylist! I have taken as much as I can, in silence but, I must speak! Please someone show her stylist that dresses don't have to reveal your bulge in the midsection. Tell her that there is a new invention called lace-front wigs. Can't find one? See Tyra Banks. Please find flattering colors and patterns for Jennifer. This girl is on the rise! The outfits she's been wearing are despicable! I don't have nearly the money she is GOING to have but, I can do better at my local mall! Note to readers: I'm sorry! I couldn't stand by another day! The madness has got to STOP! Calling All Stylists! Holla At Ya Girl! She is looking quite the fool! Again, I say, I like Jennifer Hudson, I really do!

No comments: