Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Did Anyone See Oprah Yesterday?



I did! First of all, I am a big fan of Oprah, but when someone is wrong I must call them out! The subject was about Don Imus and Hip-Hop. She had an eclectic guest panel. There was rapper Common, Music Exec Kevin Lyles, Music mogul Russell Simmons and this horrible man named Stanley Crouch (pictured above). I call him horrible because he called music execs "clowns". I also don't like him because hips lips are constantly dry, but that's neither here nor there. Anyhoo, Oprah and her gang were really hard on Hip-Hop. They said it was not setting a good example for youngsters. My question is: Don't those women in the videos, shaking and showing their asses, have some accountability? If they were not doing it, what would rappers do? They also talked about being role models. My question is: Oprah, do you think that buying a large home and moving a man into it, sans marriage, is setting the right example? You can't talk about Spirituality while committing a sin. Note to Oprah and her guests: He who is without sin, cast the first stone! By The Way Oprah, what was up with the Hip-Hop dance lessons on your show the other day?

No comments: