Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Question!


Is this the trash he wanted all along? He should be ashamed of himself! He has a daughter close to these girls age! I have a feeling this ish was going on during his marriage! Juanita did the right thing! Note to michael Jordan AND Juanita Jordan: Michael, I am embarrased for you! You have shown others, what I always knew! I tried to tell folks you were shady! This picture proves it! Juanita, $150 million can erase pictures like this! Beware of the gigolos coming your way!

1 comment:

wordswork02 said...

Hold up! Wait a minute! The man is JUST DANCING! What's wrong with that!?! Now if, in the second after the picture, he tore the girls' clothes off and made a Michael sandwich on white break, I could understand your disgust. But, hey, sometimes dancing is dirty. Haven't we all struck poses while dancing that, if frozen in that moment, would embarrass us? I know I have. I say give Sir Michael a break.