Saturday, August 25, 2007

Funny!


Ever wonder what Ronald Reagan thought of George W. Bush? Well read an excerpt from Reagan's diary: 'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his ne're-do-well son
around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the
political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all
the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40
and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New
Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or
something. That looks like easy work.'


From the just published REAGAN DIARIES. The entry is dated May 17, 1986

Surely, people don't feel that way about him now! LOL

1 comment:

TLUV said...

I know! His entire presidency has been a hoax! I'm glad you agree, anonymous!