Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trainwreck!



Amy Winehouse and her husband Blake got into a fight in a hotel this morning. It was pretty bloody! Witnesses say Amy met a girl on the corner and got a small package from her. Minutes later the couple was heard fighting and emerged from their hotel room battered and bloody. Ironically, the pair have been holed up in this hotel room since they both left rehab. Both were being treated for their addictions to crack and heroin. Normally, I don't comment on things like this but, I love irony. How ironic is it that she has a hit song saying, "They tried to make me go to rehab but, I said NO, NO, NO!" The couple went to rehab and left 2 times! I hope they get themselves together. I really like her music! In case you haven't guessed that picture of the girl in the strapless dress is Amy Winehouse in 2003. Note to readers: If that ain't a reason to stay off drugs, I don't know what is!

No comments: