Monday, August 27, 2007

Out Of Pocket!


Bronco's running back, Travis Henry, has signed a $22.5 million contract and owes child support for his nine kids. He has 9 kids with 9 women! According to court documents: the judge wrote that Henry displayed “bad judgment in his spending habits,” dropping $100,000 for a car and $146,000 for jewelry. Henry fell behind on support payments for onechild. Threatened with jail, he borrowed $9,800 from his former team, the Tennessee Titans, to pay the bill. Travis issued a stament saying: “People can judge me all they want,” Henry told the Denver Post. “But only God can judge me. “A lot of stuff that’s been put out there isn’t true, but I’m not going to get into that right now,” Henry said. “The important thing is I want to take care of my kids really and truly. It’s all good.”

No comments: