Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Retraction!


That's what we all get for believing The National Enquirer! O.k., maybe that's what I get! Anyhoo, Toni Braxton addressed the rumors about her having Breast Cancer. Here is part of her statement: “There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women.” Well, they were semi-right!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Well, you said take it with a grain of salt...and I did!

TLUV said...

Save ya salt for cooking! Let's just ignore The National Enquirer! They had it half right but something tells me that they knew she had been cleared of Cancer. They just wanted to sell some magazines!