Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Warning!!!


This is not the site to come to if you love Beyonce! I think she is very talented but, if I disagree with something she said or did I WILL speak on it! It seems that some feel that I am "hating" on her. I speak my mind and I suggest you do the same. I am not going to bite my tongue for someone who doesn't even know my name! If you feel that I should, then this site is not for you. Follow your dreams and find another site that doesn't speak their mind!


Thank You,
TLUV

3 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Go on wi' yo bad self. I hear you, girl! Beyonce-lovers need not surf here.

You should have told the Beyonce-lover that this is an informational blog about black folks in the entertainment industry. You never claimed to love (or worship) everyone you blogged about.

BTW, I'm on the fence about her. Not a lover; not a hater.

TLUV said...

Thank You, at least someone understands the game!

TLUV said...

Thank You, at least someone understands the game!