Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rumor Report!



Mediatakeout.com is reporting that a young lady named Lisa Miceli has a child with Michael Jordan. According to Lisa,"I have a child and I am trying to establish paternity ... and I named [Michael Jordan] as the father.... he and his lawyer did not cooperate with the proceedings ... [Michael] and his lawyers are blocking me from doing what is well within my rights as far as the law.

I am hurt, confused, and p*ssed off. It is like they are avoiding the issues with me and MJ could face serious legal issues if I take him to court."

Note to Lisa: Just hold on! Michael is doing what alot of men do, he'll come around, in the end.
Note to men: I am not generalizing! SOME men do evade the child support. There are some men who handle their business! Kudos, to the men who take care of their children!
Note to women: Doesn't it trip you out how these wealthy men have children by these random chicks? She doesn't look better than anybody I've seen in the neighborhood! I'm just sayin... You gonna have to come off the money! Why not give it to me? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

media take out!!!...yea okay ill believe it when i see it!

Anonymous said...

I know this woman's history. She is not telling the truth. She had a one night stand with mj about 10 years ago and she has been stalking him ever since. She has a 4 year old boy named Dante by a random black man and hired a lawyer to sue mj for pertanity.

Jordan took two pertanity tests already just to shot her up but she still living in a dream world. MJ now has a restraining order against her.