Tuesday, October 23, 2007

White Folks Turning Against Halle Now!


This is the picture that sent a million Jewish people into a tizzy! Halle Berry was on Jay Leno the other day and showed some pictures of her playing on the computer. When she showed this picture she said, "This is my Jewish cousin!" I guess she was alluding to the large nose. Anyhoo, the Jewish people in the audience and around the world were pissed! Halle had this to say,“What happened was I was backstage before the show and I have three girls who are Jewish who work for me. We were going through pictures to see which ones looked silly, and one of my Jewish friends said [of the big-nose picture], ‘That could be your Jewish cousin!’ And I guess it was fresh in my mind, and it just came out of my mouth. But I didn’t mean to offend anybody. I didn’t. I didn’t mean any harm.”

No comments: