Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm So Embarrassed!


I am a confessed reality show junky! I stumbled across a show that embarrassed the hell out of me! It's called "Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen on Tuesday nights. Sorta like The Real World with all girls. This chick Tanisha (from Brooklyn, yo!) acted a damn fool! She hollered and cursed constantly. Her favorite line was "Pop Off!" Whatever that shit means! She prodded this innocent girl for no reason, all night! Finally, at 2:30 a.m. the girl (Cordelia) called her bluff! She got up and did more hollering! She never hit the girl, though! That's not Brooklyn, son! If you are gonna talk all that trash, please smack somebody! Tanisha is all talk, son! Yeah, I'm "Popping Off!" What? I'm sorry, I digressed! Anyhoo, I was embarrassed! She should be ashamed of herself! Seriously!

No comments: