Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not My Chuck!


Two students at Pennsauken High School in New Jersey, are in big trouble! A teacher found a hitlist with the names of 3 students and a teacher. They also had Chuck Norris on the list. I will cut them! D-listed.com had this to say about Chuck Norris:
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.Chuck Norris doesn't throw up if he drinks too much. Chuck Norris throws down!Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
That's what I'm talking about! Okay you found out about my love affair with Chuck. So what he doesn't return my calls, he's thinking about me!

4 comments:

wordswork02 said...

I knew that denial crap only worked for Jay-Z and Beyonce. So you've finally come clean about your "secret crush."

Hey, if he's good enough to hang out with Mike Huckabee, then I guess he's good enough for you, TLuv!

I understand why you like him now.

If Chuck Norris is swimming, it's still not safe to go in the water.

Junkyard dogs run from Chuck Norris.

Your worse nightmare's nightmare is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is lactose intolerant and he will STILL drink your milkshake!

Oh, he's superbad...superduper fly...

What-to-the-ev!

TLUV said...

Oh, No, You, Di'in't! Chuck Norris gets as much ass as he kicks ass! Chuck Norris is the reason for the Cold war! Chuck Norris is my MAN! Except it! What-to-the-freakin-ev, Wordswork!

wordswork02 said...

What did I do!?!

I was paying the C-man a compliment. I was AGREEING with you, joining the "lift up Chuck" bandwagon...sort of.

I don't believe in swimming upstream...unless there are a lot of folks behind me and I have gas! lol

TLUV said...

Okay, I'm sorry! I thought you were downing Chuck! My Bad!