Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Picture Together?


Finally, Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce, are pictured walking together leaving Cipriani in NYC. Beyonce has said about her new CD, "Meet Sasha Fierce! The former Destiny's Child member, who releases her third solo album, I Am… Sasha Fierce on Nov. 18, said in a statement Tuesday, "I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am." Her alter ego has far fewer inhibitions than BeyoncĂ© Knowles herself, said the Grammy Award winner. "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."Of the double album itself, which features the No. 1 iTunes hit "If I Were Boy," BeyoncĂ©, 27, said it "allows me to take more risks and really step out of myself, or shall I say, step more into myself, and reveal a side of me that people [who] only know me see."

No comments: