Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everybody Knew.....


Last night, in Las Vegas, there awas a Prop 8 Rally. Wanda Sykes was there and she came out of the closet. She said, "You know, I don't really talk about my sexual orientation. I didn't feel like I had to. I was just living my life, not necessarily in the closet, but I was living my life. Everybody that knows me personally they know I'm gay. But that's the way people should be able to live their lives." Most people already knew this but, for those of you who didn't, here it is!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

I have to hand it to you, TLuv. You've been saying it for a few years and I never believed you. I figured, if she were gay, I'd know.

Kudos for keeping your nose (and ears) on the pulse of the entertainment community.

Yep, you are "On and Poppin"!

TLUV said...

Thanks for the blurb, Wordswork02! I try to keep it on-an-poppin!