Monday, January 05, 2009

Rumor Has It....




Rumor has it that Hollywood is looking to make a movie of "The Gilligan's Island!" I hear that Beyonce's name has been thrown around to play Ginger. Have they learned nothing from "Cadillac Records?" She can't act or pull a crowd. Besides, there are many "black" beauties! Stop fixating on one! This makes girls think they have to be like Beyonce. What about Kerri Washington? What about Zoe Saldana?

P.S. If you think she can act, watch Cadillac Records. How can you mess up cursing lines? DAMN!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

I never thought she could act but wait... didn't they re-do this already?? For TV or something?!?! I'm getting old and can't keep up. Or I Bejeweled one. :p

TLUV said...

I'm glad you realize she can't act! Now, if the producers could only see it our way!

TLUV said...

I'm glad you realize she can't act! Now, if the producers could only see it our way!