Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ya Gotta Love Diddy!


Say what ya want about Diddy but, he tells it like it is! Diddy was on Ellen, today, and she asked him why he made his home in Miami available to Chris Brown and Rihanna! His response was classy and very wise! He said, "It's my house, and I'm allowed to give my house to whoever I want to give my house to," Diddy said on the show. "I don't cast a stone – cast judgment on anybody. So, if friends ask me for a favor, then I'm going to be there for a favor as long as I know the energy of the favor is positive."

Plus, Diddy added that he believes it's positive for "two people to sit down and talk about a situation they're in."

He also cautions to be wary of jumping to conclusions, saying, "We don't know exactly what's going on. There are two young individuals [involved]. We need to pray for them."

But, he told DeGeneres, "I don't think it's right for anybody to hit anybody."

For someone who doesn't want judgement passed on her life, she sure is trying to get people to pass judgement on others! I like Ellen but, drop the "anti-Chris Brown schtick!" Surprisingly, no one has said anything about the fact that reports have surfaced that Rihanna started the fight by taking her stilettos off and hitting Chris Brown in the face! This is not a reason for such a ferocious beat-down but, it proves that we don't know, exactly, what happened in that car that night! Stop judging!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

That's why I've said the least possible. Only 3 know what really went down... GOD, Rhianna and Chris.

TLUV said...

It cracks me up that people who want their lives/lifestyle to be accepted can be so judgemental! How will people accept people as they are, if they are judging others? Think on it!