Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reality, Reality!


In case you were wondering what Keshia Knight Pullum has been doing since "The Cosby Show," Oxygen has a new reality show starring the former child star! "Oxygen said Wednesday that it's developing a reality show about actress Keshia Knight Pulliam and her live-in boyfriend, Atlanta area entrepreneur Kaseem Penn. It will explore what it's like being young, rich, single and co-habitating. No air date is set for the show, titled "Keshia and Kaseem." I will be watching! You know I can't stop!

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Did you see her 30th bday pics? I saw Madea Goes to Jail and she did well.

TLUV said...

I saw her pics! Lil Rudy is full grown, now! I think she resembles me! Especially since I got my hair cut just like hers! (Not intentionally!)

edict said...

Why live in sin and teach others to do the same.Evidently you do not respect yourself or others because of not respecting the word of God. Do not claim to be saved by the blood of Jesus, the word of God or the spirit of God.If you knew the Lord foe yourself you would not do this dishonorable act against yourself or others. Is there no shame in your game for fame? Revelations 21:8 is your destiny if you do not REPENT.

TLUV said...

I didn't know she claimed to be saved! God will judge us! I will watch the show. This does not mean I will move in with my boyfriend. If I tried to find something on TV that was righteous, I'd be staring at a blank screen. LOL Live, laugh and love!