Friday, June 26, 2009

I Am Imploring All.......


Yesterday, we lost a genius! Some of us are still too sad to even blog but, I had to come to you and say this, "BOYCOTT PEREZ HILTON!" This parasite has gone too far! Yesterday, while the word was holding their chests and praying that Michael Jackson would be okay, Perez Hilton posted this ugly post. He is beyond a gutter rat and needs to atone. So, I implore you, if you frequent his site, stop now! Journalism has to have some sort of accountability! I believe in Freedom of Speech but, he is trampling on these rights!

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Who is Perez Hilton? No Really???????? (<- see the sarcasm) Only seen him once and I was done.

TLUV said...

He is a sick little publicity whore! Yeah, I said it! He put out that nasty little post for publicity! I hope that the movement works, and he gets dropped from his readers! That's the kind of publicity he needs!

Lady Di said...

I saw a tweet about something he's doing but I never followed through to vet interest in it.

TLUV said...

He posted that awful post when there was little info about MJ. Basically, he tried to say that MJ may be faking a heart attack because he choked and didn't want to do his concert tour. He is just a piece of wasted internet space!