Friday, July 24, 2009

The Jackson Four?


I knew this was gonna happen! As soon as Michael Jackson passed, people are now claiming to have been his lovechild! The lastest is a 25 year old aspiting rapper named Omar Bhatti. The young man sort of resembles Michael Jackson which makes me believe he can't possibly be his child! If the boy was brown skinned and had a full nose and acne, perhaps I'd believe it! i find it far-fetched to think that Michael was able to find partners that had all the facial features that he bought! i.e. the cleft chin, thin nose and jawline. If you wanna read more, click here.

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

He's been staying with the family for some time. Reports are saying he's not MJ's child but who ever knows!?!?!

TLUV said...

I knew he wasn't his son but, it kills me when people try to say that these kids with cleft chins are Michaels. Don't people realize he bought that chin? If I changed my looks by plastic surgery, my children will look like I looked before the damn surgery! Crazy

Lady Di said...

It's so hard to comprehend or begin what makes people tick... for real. I just give up. I think you can see why I can't follow a lot of this stuff. It would rive me to drink and not just Kool Aid