Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tyler Perry Overload!


I don't want to put you on Tyler Perry overload but, he has a new movie coming out! It's called "I Can Do Bad All By Myself." If you are a fan of Taraji P. Henson (and I know you are) you will support this project. It looks pretty good! The cast includes Taraji, Mary J. Blige, Gladys Knight, Brian White and Adam Rodriguez. Watch the trailer! If the trailer doesn't entice you, nothing will. I watched the trailer and saw a lot of people I know in it

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

Is this going to the best film he put out YET?? I hope so because the trailer has heaps of promise. Thanks TLuv for linking it RIGHT!!

SMILES!!

TLUV said...

I finally got it down! I'm a linking fool now!LOL

Lady Di said...

It's not the time it takes, it the time YOU take. And we'll be forever thankful. Ok I will. :P